This position involves high-level contact and exposure to clients, vendors, and colleagues in Singapore, Australia, and Germany. Therefore, applicants must possess an exceptional command of written and spoken English, be highly proficient in, MS Office applications and at least one CRM solution.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Manage the internal sales processes
- Ensure that the corporate CRM solutions and other deal registration systems are up to date
- Assist with quotes and processing orders
- Manage the renewals process
- Be up to date with vendors’ margin/rebate guidelines to ensure that the most profitable margin scheme is applied.
- Ensure that vendors’ sales policy guidelines are communicated to the sales team
- Provide reports and analysis to sales management
- Manage & centralize sales & marketing collateral in conjunctions with the group marketing manager
- Follow up on sales leads via email and telephone
- Coordinate sales and marketing events in Sri Lanka
- Extremely confident to speak with people.
- Methodical and well organized
- Able to prioritize and balance multiple on-going projects
- Have an analytical mindset with a passion for tracking results
- Able to embrace new technology, applications, and solutions
- Self-motivated with a strong team-oriented attitude
- A team player with a collaborative mindset
- Passionate for Selling Business Solutions
Should possess at least 5+ years of relevant experience.
Work Location: Primarily - Colombo 7.
If you are confident that you are the ideal candidate for this position, please email your resume with contact details of two non-related referees, stating "Sales Administrator" in the email subject.
The selected candidate will receive a very competitive compensation package.
- PMsquare (Private) Limited
- Albert Crescent,
- Colombo 7
- SRI LANKA