Project Manager (Engineer)
POSITION – PROJECT MANAGER (ENGINEER) – COLOMBO
SALARY - NEGOTIABLE
One of our prestigious clients – one of the leading Real Estate Company is looking for Project Manager to work in their Colombo office immediately.
- To develop overall project plan and construction schedule
- To mobilise resources manpower, equipment, materials in co-ordination with the project controller at Head Office.
- To execute the project within the parameters of time, cost, profit, quality, HSE and productivity
- To monitor project progress, adherence to contract specifications and quality standards
- To identify opportunities for application of good / innovative engineering practices to enhance the quality of delivery
- To ensure proper systems implementation sub-contract system, information technology,
- quality, safety and environment
- To ensure and monitor statutory compliance
- To manage the client interface in terms of deliverables, grievances, issues etc
- To build and maintain good working relationship with contractors, government agencies,
- vendors, consultants
- Will be solely and fully responsible for correct certification of bills and quantities
- To ensure smooth project closure activities
- To demobilise project resources and equipment on completion
- Preparation of Schedules and Cash Flows with monthly tracking
- Planning, Execution, Monitoring, Control and Closure of Project
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- B.E Civil, P.G in Construction/Management
- Should have good experience in handling over projects (from start to finish). Preferable experience in executing projects locally/abroad.
- Minimum of 10 - 15 years of experience is required.
- Technical Expertise : MS Office, Outlook, AutoCAD
- Good Site related knowledge
- Should be proficient in making schedules in MSP & tracking
- Should have handed design coordination
- Should have good knowledge in making and tracking of cash flows.
Apply now if you are interested to: firstname.lastname@example.org