System Support Analysts
SYSTEM SUPPORT ANALYSTS
PMsquare’s Managed Application Services (MAS) division is looking to hire 2 System Support Analysts to support clients in the US and APAC.
- Actively monitor and provide Level 1 & 2 support for Clients using cloud hosted Microsoft Windows Servers.
- Review service alerts from monitoring systems, or reports from internal staff, determine the severity of issues, prioritize issues, perform diagnosis of system and software components to identify root cause, take corrective action for resolution, or escalate to Service Level 3 Engineers.
- Maintain the application maintenance calendar for all managed servers and perform the routine changes, patches fixes and updates to the OS and other hosted applications.
- Drive process standardization and automation, and maintain the knowledge base of issues
- MCP/MCA/MCSE and/or other relevant industry qualifications
- A good understanding of Agent Monitoring applications and Cloud Technologies (Azure, Softlayer), Microsoft System Centre, VMWare, and networking concepts.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- Exposure to ITIL compliant ITSM systems and support tools, e.g. JIRA/Confluence.
- Pleasing written and verbal communication skills in English
Work Location: Primarily in Colombo 7, with flexible work locations.
If you are confident that you are the ideal candidate for this position, please email your resume with contact details of two non-related referees within 10 days of this advertisement, stating "System Support Analyst" in the email subject.
PMsquare (Private) Limited
26/1, 1/1, Albert Crescent,
PMsquare, a Cornerstone Group company, is an international Business Analytics consultancy firm that helps organizations with their planning, forecasting and reporting processes. With offices in Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Germany, USA, and Sri Lanka