Managed Services Manager
PMsquare’s Managed Services teams provides on-going consulting and support services to external customers across the globe.
The success of the teams has given rise for a Managed Services Manager. The Managed Services Manager will be responsible for the overall Managed Services operations, ensuring that the teams are motivated and delivering a superior customer experience.
Detailed duties involve:
- Ensuring the team is effectively utilized
- Ensuring our support professionals have the skills, experience and capacity to deliver our service offerings, and develop strategies to bridge any gaps.
- Develop short- and long-term objectives.
- You maintain an inclusive and engaging work environment that develops, retains & attracts talent.
- Act as the customer escalation contact
- Ensure customer satisfaction concerns are addressed
- Build relationships with Clients and assist in expanding engagement footprint.
- Manage multiple engagements against budget, timeline and scope
- You understand your client’s solution, challenges, and opportunities; client recognizes you as someone delivering high quality work
- Ensure effective delivery of operations and high customer service
- Implement a standardized service delivery model rooted in IT Service Management (ITSM) best practices
- Establish, track and report on Key Performance Indicators supporting the delivery of operational excellence
- You promote the adoption of digital tools and strategies to drive an innovative workplace
- Ensure that existing customer renew their engagements
- Participate in pre-sales presentation, pricings and proposals
- Develop & implementation of new service offerings
- You, yourself grow your expertise through continuous learning and professional development.
You should have the following experience:
- Leading, structuring and mentoring a support team in a managed service environment.
- Effectively dealing with multiple priorities and meeting deadlines
- Engaging in pre-sales activities including estimations and proposal writing
- Engaging with senior customer personnel, and strong communication skills.
- Creating and implementing operational procedures and continuous improvement activities
- Setting up and managing a 24x7 help desk
- Customer profitability management
You should have the following qualifications
- Business or IT related degree
- ITIL certification advantageous
If you have what it takes, we would be interested to hear from you. Email your resume to RecruitSL@pmsquare.asia
Why join PMsquare?
PMsquare and Cornerstone Performance Management are part of the Cornerstone Group, an award-winning fast-growing analytics and technology consulting business with multiple vendor partnerships across offices in Sri Lanka, Thailand, Singapore and Australia. With our continued growth, you’ll have the opportunity to provide world-class support and expertise to our global customers. Join our collaborative work environment, and benefit from our culture of sharing knowledge and continuous people coaching - it’s embedded in our DNA. We are committed to providing an empowered environment where your career will thrive. You will become part of a supportive, friendly and high performing team of highly skilled consultants and professionals, in a business that consistently rewards staff throughout the year. We provide benefits from day one, and flexible time off through vacation, personal, and volunteer days to help you achieve your personal goals and contribute to your community. We are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, and diversity.