Lead Consultant- Dynamic 365 CRM
As a member of the CRM and Marketing Automation team you will be responsible for the design,development and QA of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/XRM-based solutions (including Field Service, Professional Services Automations and Marketing Automation) to meet customer’s business objectives.
This role will not only include hands-on development, but working collaboratively with senior on-shore staff and where appropriate customer stakeholders to:
• optimize business process design and the use of standard MS Dynamics 365 capabilities
• consistently implement and leverage MS Dynamics 365 using best development and implementation methodologies.
• Develop the technical skills base, output and processes of the Sri Lankan/Offshore development team
The optimization of the quality, output and timeliness of work performed by the Sri Lankan / Offshore development team is a key responsibility for this role. This includes providing technical direction, training and mentorship to other development staff, specification development and interpretation, code review, testing and quality assurance of work product.
• Design, development, testing, deployment and support for CRM/XRM solutions utilsing the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform.
• Configuration services to meet the customer’s requirements using Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization Tools, Workflow Tool, or SDK.
• The optimization of the quality, output and timeliness of work performed by the Sri Lankan / Offshore development team is a key responsibility for this role.
• Providing technical direction, training and mentorship to other development staff, specification development and interpretation, code review, testing and quality assurance of work product.
• Assist in the allocation/distribution of work to other development resources
• Provide configuration and development estimates.
• Understand the functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box functionality as well as custom code
• Design and integrate business processes and data flows between CRM applications and otherapplications, such as back office/ERP applications
• Develop and implement data conversion and testing plans
• Provide technical support to existing CRM clients
• Maintain compliance with Microsoft development standards and Microchannel development and source code practices
• Promotes the mission and values of Microchannel
• Commitment to customer satisfaction and achieving referencability
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to provide technical leadership to the Sri Lankan offshore development team
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment in an “off-shore” environment
• Excellent English language communication skills – written and verbal
• Agile Development experience (especially SCRUM)
• Self-Starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
• Disciplined, organised, punctual.
• Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
• Investigates problems to establish real or underlying causes
• Solves complex problems with creative solutions
• Learns new concepts quickly and thoroughly
Software & IT Skills Required:
• 4+ years of Dynamics CRM Development experience is required (latest version preferred)
• CRM development or integration best practices
• CRM forms, views, workflows, plugins and reports development
• Technical specification documentation
• Experience developing plug-ins and interfaces with other systems
• 4+ years of CRM SDK and Developers Toolkit
• Data migration experience and integration mappings using SQL Integration Services, Scribe or Web Services
• 6+ years of MS SQL Server
• SQL Reporting Services preferred
• Hands on experience of analysis in a web development environment
• Good understanding of sales management, marketing, and/or customer service processes
• Desirable experience with Project Services Automation, Field Services and ADX Studio.
Education & Qualifications:
• Bachelors degree in IT, computer science, or equivalent
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM certifications required
• Personal Billing Utilisation.
• Work quality and compliance with development estimates
• Customer satisfaction / feedback
• Compliance with MicroChannel Services software development standards and practices.
Send your CV to , email@example.com