• Ensure proper implementation of all engineering aspects of projects.
• Regularly communicate with clients, suppliers and other relevant parties in order to understand different
perspectives and meet technical, quality, health and safety standards.
• Provide information to the management in a timely and an accurate manner.
• Constantly monitor company maintenance procedures and ensure preventive actions are taken by
• Provide guidance to teams involved in maintenance activities of the MHEs and other warehouse
• Engage in pre tender and post tender administrative work.
• Participate in the preparation of annual budgets to identify and forecast resource requirements.
• A minimum of 3 passes at GCE A/L.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional qualification in civil engineering.
• Thorough knowledge of AUTO CAD.
• 3 to 5 years work experience in facility maintenance and plant maintenance.
• Strong project management and negotiation skills.
• Ability to work with MS office packages.
• Excellent communication skills.