Computer Hardware Technician
You will be responsible for :
- Escalating technical issues to the relevant parties when needed and following up till the issues are closed.
- Ensuring all standards and procedures are followed and maintained.
- Answering queries and resolving issue relating to usage of standard applications and IT services.
- Providing monthly help desk reports.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have strong Computer Hardware / Break-Fix Skills.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are familiar with MacOS and Windows operating systems.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments