BRING QUALITY TO LIFE
Together, we form a science-led, global healthcare company focused on our mission to help people do more, feel better, live longer. In delivering this mission, we hold ourselves and each other accountable to our promise to put our values at the heart of every decision we make.
We are a community of over 100,000 people in more than 120 countries. We aim to build a culture where all our people are empowered and united by our values and a common set of expectations.
TRAINEE - ENGINEERING
Assist Supply Chain Engineering Team on,
- Implementation of engineering projects
- Innovations and plant modifications
- Reviewing engineering global standards
- Undergraduate/NDT/HND/NDES in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and MS Office packages
- Good Communication and analytical skills
If you fit for the above mentioned profile please forward your CV with two non related referees indicating the position applied for on the top left hand corner of the envelop address to,
Snr. Manager Human Resources – Supply Chain
121, Galle Road, Kaldemulla,
Or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating position applied in subject line.