Technical Lead / Specialist
|Technical Specialist / Lead|
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe. We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
● Minimum four (4) years of experience in software engineering and design and two (2) years of additional experience in a similar capacity providing architectural & engineering guidance to the teams.
● Bachelors degree in Computing, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics or
● Strong skills and passion in software architecture & design and the desire to learn and
continuously improve on the product quality, performance and other non functional
● Strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact
with prompt and professionalism to the teams across multiple geographies and time
● Strong technical skills and hands on experience in Java Web Technologies and related tools &
technologies including open source front end & server side technologies.
● Hands on experience on RDBMS technologies.
● Experience and knowledge on OOP, Analysis & Design, Architectural & Design
Patterns, Unit Testing and development of highly scalable web applications.
● Experience in Agile software development practices such as SCRUM & TDD / ATDD.
● Basic experience or knowledge on building, packaging & deployment tools, web &
application servers and database technologies.
● Provision of in-depth technical skills to fix ad-hoc incidents/problems, mentoring and
support DevOps teams to ensure best practice.
Apply Here : https://pearson.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=1700297