Support Analyst (Senior Software Engineer)
Support Analyst - Senior Software Engineer
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe. We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
Supporting and development of Pearson’s ServiceNow environment as part of the ServiceNow Operations team. A strong focus on keeping to and enforcing standard processes whilst delivering quality customer service.
Key Responsibilities and Measures
- Supporting the various Pearson business units by resolving incidents, changes, problems and requests raised for ServiceNow and associated customized products.
- Enhancing the environment by working together with the wider development team working in agile methodology.
- Day to day support for existing features and functionality
- Manage operational escalations to ServiceNow via the HI customer portal.
- Key part of the team to provide platform wide activities such as regular version upgrades and cloning.
- Proactive monitoring to improve system performance.
- Proactive knowledge gains of new the features and modules in ServiceNow.
- Incidents, changes, requests and problems resolved in a timely manner.
- Stable ServiceNow environment
- Successful enhancements deployed to the production environment.
- KPI reporting.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / MIS or equivalent with minimum of four (4) years’ experience.
- Essential skills, qualifications and experience
- Experience with ServiceNow, ITIL & general ITSM
- Desirable skills, qualifications and experience
- ITIL Foundation v3
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Always Learning
- Customer Focused
- Flexible Approach
- Strong analytical & problem solving abilities
Apply Here: https://pearson.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=1617986