At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe. We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
- Work experience of 2 to 5 years in information systems & agile environment
- Technical Documentation
- Overall understanding on application servers, Database technologies, Operating Systems. Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided
- Collaboration with all other support teams
- Ability to communicate work effectively with stakeholders in difficult and stressful situations.
Educational & Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent
- Certified scrum master/PMP preferred.
Apply Here: https://pearson.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=1609781