• Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a product developer
• Proven ability to understand design concepts and have a clear track record of developing products that meet all development objectives (Design, costing, quality and delivery).
• Extensive knowledge of materials
• Experience sourcing new materials, technologies, and factories.
• experience developing product with foreign and domestic factories.
• Extensive experience with fit, patterning
• Cost management and negotiation experience
• Visit markets / Raw material suppliers to find required fabrics and trims for developments
• knowledge of illustrator or similar software
• Must have excellent communication and organization skills
Professional training in Design, Development and Merchandising.
Must have the ability to understand, create, and communicate technical drawings and product specifications.
Must have the ability to clearly, concisely and accurately communicate technical product issues or specifications in both written and verbal form.
EAST POINT (PVT) LTD.
East Point (Pvt.) Ltd. is a sourcing/buying office for apparel products to reputed international as well as local clients for more than 15 years. We aspire to be a total solution provider from the design, development, manufacture to marketing and distribution of comprehensive collection of premium apparel products. Our reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products and brands. Singularly focused on satisfying the multitude of customers who have come to recognize the highly fashionable clothing served by the company. We invoke the latest trends on par with international quality standards.
We believe in team effort and willing to empower people who are innovative, aspiring, persevering, and equipped with passion for excellence. They are offered early responsibilities, ample opportunities and fast track carriers.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MERCHANDISER