• Perform duties as designated sea export and air export sales coordinator.
• Negotiate competitive freight rates with relevant agents.
• Liaising with internal and external parities to ensure highest level of service to customers.
• Carry out planned customer visits and attend to any inquiries the customers/ agents may have.
• Maintain and update the FCL booking register with regards to the sea freight exports.
• Ensure pre-alerts are sent to agents at the discharging port with all supporting documents.
• Provide necessary support to the sales team to obtain accurate final shipping instructions.
• Provide accurate and timely details on rates and other shipment related costs to the finance department.
• Three passes at the GCE A/Levels.
• 2 years’ experience in a related industry would be an added advantage.
• Good command of English both written and verbal.
• Sound knowledge on Microsoft Office packages.