Finance / Administration Manager
Established and dynamic software development company is seeking to employ the services of a highly competent Finance and Administration Manager
You will report to the Managing Director and will act as a hands-on support in a busy and dynamic environment.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Providing day to day management of the team
- Hands on role, on all accounting functions including accounts payable and receivable, bank reconciliation, payroll, general ledger management and maintenance
- Human Resources, Legal management
- Overseeing IT support services
- Support the team in problem solving in day to day operations
- Cash flow management
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting
Skills and experience:
The position requires a person with exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail. In order to succeed you will need to possess a strong sense of urgency, accuracy and the ability to work autonomously, as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
You will have the following skill and attributes:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Confident and professional manner
- Ability to adapt quickly and be able to work to tight deadlines
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office especially Excel.
The successful candidate, although not essential but desirable, will be Chartered qualified (or close to completion), have a solid track record in a similar role within a SME environment, strong staff management, mentoring and development experience.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
To apply for this exciting role please forward your cover letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org