Executive Legal Secretary
Canadian law firm seeks executive secretary to work remotely from Srilanka on Eastern Standard Time.
The following qualifications and skills are required for the position:
- Must have completed Highschool and acquired a community college diploma.
- Must have at least 2 years experience working in a professional office environment preferably in a legal office.
- Has skills in working with latest MSOffice ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint ) and Adobe Pdf applications. Should have experience in merging documents and how to create electronic documents to obtain client's digital signatures.
- Must be familiar with Docusign and I love Pdf.
- Must be able to work from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm. Eastern Standard Time (Est) from Monday to Friday as well every alternate Saturday to create statement of accounts and hold prep meetings for the following week
- Must be experienced using email systems such as Gmail, Outlook as well as Gmail and Outlook Calendar
- Must be deadline oriented and handle all time limitations. Should be well organized.
- Must be able to draft Word documents with authorizations and able to send it to third parties via online fax. Excellent in follow up and obtain documents to send it to the insurance company.
- Past experience in a legal environment is beneficial
- Must be experienced using zoom and skype. ( Able to login and schedule zoom meeting)
- Must be able to follow instructions carefully
- Must be a self-starter and a fast learner
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills in the English language
- Must have excellent note taking skills
- Must be able to complete forms with clients and draft letters to share it with third parties
- Must be able to assist senior person with personal tasks and personal deadlines
This position has a three months probation period to evaluate the potential individual.
Applicants should apply by providing a cover letter and resume. Two professional references are