DirectFN, also known as Mubasher Development Centre is a pioneer in providing world class software solutions to the Financial Service Industry. Our solutions are targeted to cater to the micro and macro level organizational and information needs of stock brokerage firms.
DirectFN | Mubasher has been growing as a sustainable business for the last decade with the infrastructural and financial backing of its mother company known as National Technology Group (NTG) and has been continuously evolving for the last 13 years.
We are a company with long standing tradition of excellence and excellent performance track record in the global financial service market. We enable our employees to bring out their best and grow with us while creating a friendly working environment where intelligence and innovativeness get rewarded.
Post of DevOps Engineer
DirectFN looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join of its Cloud Operation Team. The successful candidate will enjoy using technology to automate solutions and optimize outcomes, focusing on continuous integration and continuous deployment in the fast-changing world of software delivery.
- Act as part of software developer, part release engineer and part operation engineer
- Build and deliver automation, configuration management, monitoring and infrastructure to support financial data dissemination & trading platforms
- Packaging and deployments of Java and C++ Linux applications
- Cloud administration for developments, QA and production
- Create bash scripts using shell and python for system automation
- Write Chef recipes and cookbooks (using Ruby) and Puppet for automations and deployments
- BSc. Degree in Engineering Computer Science or equivalent education / experience
- 1+ years of hands on experience with Linux Systems Administration is compulsory
- 1+ years of hands on experience with scripting and/or development chops (Bash, Perl, Ruby, Python) is compulsory
- Experience working with configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef, Salt)
- Experience working with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools (Vagrant, Docker, Jenkins)
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is a plus)
- Proven ability to work as a team and think outside the box
- Proven ability to learn new technologies and skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
Interested applicants may e-mail a detailed resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org - Kindly mark the post applied for as the subject line of the e-mail.