Position Description – Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist
• Provide ongoing recommendations to help clients deliver on key metrics and KPIs, through continuous website testing and user experience improvements.
• Create and execute deliverables that help inform the ideal experiences for users. This could include items such as website audits, web analytics reviews, user journeys analysis, Heatmap reviews, form journeys, path to purchase and site recordings.
• As part of a specialized CO/UX team, assume accountability and ownership of program successes and failures for several client accounts
• Apply knowledge of web analytics, user segments, and audiences as they relate to the optimization process
• Be able to translate and communicate testing results and data-driven recommendations into an effective message, continually creating insights and value for clients.
• Perform best practices for Analyzing Data, Running A/B test and proposing tests and forecasting results and presenting these results in a clear and easy to understand format.
• Must be able to work collaboratively and effectively with all levels of staff
• Highly proficient in web analytics - Google Analytics
• Strong knowledge of one or more testing platforms (e.g. Hotjar, Crazy Egg, VWO)
• Experience reporting on success/failure of optimization efforts
• Strong proficiency in digital marketing & effective website design.
• Google suite applications e.g. Google Docs, Google Sheets
• A sound understanding of the mathematics behind effective testing.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate articulately both verbally and in writing; positive customer service experience, including managing difficult situations and difficult people
• Ability to work as part of a team while demonstrating flexibility and initiative
• Capability to maintain a positive outlook and attitude in difficult and challenging circumstances
If your background falls in line with the above details, please register your interest and our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.
For further opportunities with Swivel Group, please visit/follow us on LinkedIn & Facebook for more updates.
Apply by clicking the below link: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/SwivelGroup/743999721797886-cro-specialist-conversion-rate-optimization-specialist-
Applications Close: Sun, 15 Nov 2020