Assistant Manager (System Administration)
Assistant Manager – System Administration
Job factory is a Talent Search Engine facilitating candidates to maintain their profiles in a database. Creating your profile in our system will make you visible to thousands of vacancies across the world.
Our client a well reputed bank which offers world class financial products and services for individual, corporate and institutional clients.
- Provide systems engineering and administrative support for the banks’ enterprise systems and services
- Monitor of system performance and proactively and carry out activities to optimise the systems.
- Provide systems administration support in resolving application problems by coordinating with other support staff or outside vendors.
To be successful you will need to possess:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in managing System Administration functions related to UNIX and Windows Operating Systems in an enterprise level IT Organization /Bank or Financial institution
- A Degree or Diploma in IT from a recognized University and/ or Banking (Completion of four subjects at CBF level)
- Experience in Linux system administration (preferably in RHEL/Centos/ Ubuntu) and Fluency in administering Apache web-servers
The ideal candidate can look forward to a rewarding career with a clear path towards personal and professional success coupled with advanced training opportunities and an attractive remuneration package.
Applicants are advised to apply on-line or send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or log on to www.jobfactory.lk for more details.