Assistant Manager (Environment, Health and Safety)
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is one of the world’s leading science-led global healthcare companies with a mission to help people to do more, feel better and live longer. As GSK and through our heritage companies, we have a 150-year legacy of helping to transform the health, lives and futures of millions of people around the world by making available a broad range of medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. Headquartered in the UK, with major business operations in the US, we employ more than 100,000 people in 115 countries.
It’s been quite a journey to get to where we are today. Yet the more we achieve, the more we see that’s still to be done. If you are looking forward to being a part of a progressive team that drives business, we at GlaxoSmithKline would like to hear from you……
ASSISTANT MANAGER EHS
- Implement and sustain strategies on GSK, EHS Guidelines and Policies, legal requirements for the sites and ensure effective and timely implementation.
- Promote and create awareness on EHS as an important tool to improve productivity, safeguard quality of products and ensure safe and healthy working environment for employees and living environment for people.
- Assist Sr. EHS Manager in Developing strategies and executive plans to implement GSK EHS management system while complying QMS and other GSK requirements.
- Maintain Site Risk Logs on EHS
- Improve, maintain professional awareness on EHS Technical, Regulatory Knowledge to minimize / prevent adverse effects on the organization due to non-compliance,
- Train employees on all aspects of EHS to facilitate effective implementation of Policies.
- Assist EHS Manager in maintaining all records, documents as per Corporate and Local Regulatory EHS Guidelines.
- Launch, Implement and sustain “Living Safety” initiatives and lead by example.
- Ensure all administrative aspects of the EHS implementations are in control all the time to drive an EHS culture at all sites.
- Achieve GPS maturity level 3 by Dec 2015. Main focus areas are:
- Conduct GEMBA at least four times per week and reach GEMBA capability level 2.
- Maintain Leader Standard Work
- Implementation of Operator Standard Work for critical work
- Maintain 5S of the Work place.
- Graduate in Science or Engineering from a recognized university.
- Minimum 02 Year Experience in Food / Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Environment in the relevant field.
- Application of IT knowledge in the preparation of documents, implementing projects and communication process.
Please mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with names of two non-related referees indicating the post applied for in the subject line. Your application should reach us on or before Tuesday, 30th May 2017.
Senior Manager – Human Resources, Supply Chain Sri Lanka
No. 121, Galle Road,