Analyst - Quantitative Services
Moody’s Analytics Knowledge Services enables organizations to innovate and transform in an ever-changing world. Our global pool of domain experts enables businesses to innovate, scale, and reduce costs. Providing customized solutions is in our DNA – solutions that have a tangible impact on our clients’ top and bottom lines, enabling them to achieve more with less.
Our clients include leading bulge-bracket financial institutions, asset managers, Fortune 100 corporations, mid-tier companies, boutique investment banks, and funds. We support over 150 institutional clients through our team of 2,600+ employees and our global delivery centers located in proximity to our clients.
Please visit our website for more details: http://maknowledgeservices.com
Are you a champion of multiple disciplines and passionate about working in a hybrid environment that would bring out the optimal level of creativity in you? A quantitative analyst will play a cross-disciplinary role bridging across mathematics, capital markets, and technology. We would like to welcome dynamic and self-motivated individuals who can thrive in a cross-disciplinary working environment.
- Design and develop quantitative models (pricing, risk, optimization, and backtesting) based on client requirements
- Test and validate models used for risk analytics and product pricing
- Perform statistical analysis, stress testing, and predictive modeling on financial data (sources: Bloomberg and Reuters) and produce reports for clients and regulators
- A degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in using Statistical packages - SAS, R, Python, or Matlab
- Experience in using Excel/VBA/SQL for data extraction and manipulation
- The ability to work independently and meet deadlines under pressure
- Competence in financial mathematics and data analytics
- A high level of attention to detail
- Knowledge of capital markets or risk management is an added advantage
If you are confident that you meet the above qualifications, please forward your CV, along with a short note highlighting how you meet the above requirements, to email@example.com specifying Analyst-Quantitative Services/(your name) as the subject line.